When you’ve worked hard and long to build your assets and financial resources, you want to make sure they survive beyond your lifetime and benefit your family and loved ones according to your wishes. You and your family’s needs and desires are unique. For that reason, we’re extremely sensitive to your specific situation and that of your family members.
Partnering with you, your accountant and financial advisors, Ericson, Scalise & Mangan are Probate and Estate planning attorneys and can help create an Estate Plan that meets your objectives in an ever-changing environment of tax and probate laws that can affect your estate. Begin planning early and your situation may enable your survivors to avoid probate all together.
- Living Trusts (Revocable or Intervivos Trusts)
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Sophisticated Estate and Tax Planning
- Succession Planning
- Estate, Trust and Probate Litigation
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Health Care Representation
- Advanced Directives (Living Wills)