What Will Happen to My Home If I Need Long-Term Care?

Attorney Robert Scalise discusses your options for transferring your home, in the event that you become ill and need long-term care in a nursing home.

“For many of our clients their home is their major asset,” says Mr. Scalise, “There are several ways in which a home can be transferred. The three basic ways that an asset can be transferred are as follows:

  1. Outright gift
  2. A gift with a Retained Life Use, or
  3. A gift into a Trust…”

View the video below to learn more: